wooooo hooo!!! you are never going to believe these deals! I joined a group called "coupon sense" and they really help you to learn how to coupon and take advantage of the best deals. and, kind of weird, but did you know you could buy coupons off ebay?? well, you can! you buy a set of 20 coupons for around a $1 and then you get 20 of the same coupons :) That is how I got most of these deals.
Okay, so lets get into it, shall we? .....
First off, a couple weeks ago I got this dress from Kohls with a $10 coupon my sister in law gave me and 40 (yes 40!) Nabisco snacks. How much did it cost me you ask?! .... NOTHING!
Completely FREE!!
Okay, so lets get into it, shall we? .....
First off, a couple weeks ago I got this dress from Kohls with a $10 coupon my sister in law gave me and 40 (yes 40!) Nabisco snacks. How much did it cost me you ask?! .... NOTHING!
Completely FREE!!

Next I have:
3 - large cans of refried beans
6 quaker snack bags
toilet paper
2 toothbrushes
1 tooth paste
soft soap refill
soft soap hand pump
mayo
and 2 deodorants.
Not as great as my last post of all free, but hey, still seems pretty darn good to me :) considering the refried beans were not on sale nor did they have coupons ($5.49 for just the beans.. but they are the big cans, and spicy lol)
For a total of $12.75!
Last night I got:
10 - tooth paste
20- tooth brushes
8 - old spice body washes
For a total of $1.12 !!!!
They ran out of tooth brushes and toothpaste *blush*

10 - tooth paste
20- tooth brushes
8 - old spice body washes
For a total of $1.12 !!!!
They ran out of tooth brushes and toothpaste *blush*
So today I went back to the store (they told me they were restocking last night) this morning and got...
10 - packs of popsicles
10- Crest tooth pastes
20 - Oral B Tooth Brushes
4- herbal essenses hair spray
3 - Gillette body washes
1- Pace salsa
1- 12 pack of charmin toilet paper
and the total for all this was: $2.43!!

10 - packs of popsicles
10- Crest tooth pastes
20 - Oral B Tooth Brushes
4- herbal essenses hair spray
3 - Gillette body washes
1- Pace salsa
1- 12 pack of charmin toilet paper
and the total for all this was: $2.43!!

I THINK IT IS VERY SAFE TO SAY THAT WE DON'T NEED TOOTH PASTE OR TOOTH BRUSHES FOR QUITE AWHILE :) HEHE.
****SO IF YOU LOST TRACK THAT IS A GRAND TOTAL OF $16.30 FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!***
2 comments:
Thats pretty darn good! Welcome to the club. I too have been doing coupon sense and am loving it! I don't think I will ever have to buy toothpaste, toothbrushes or even body washesfor a long time! I love it!
amazing!
Post a Comment