I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

37 weeks and still cookin'....

Literally :)
Yesterday Elijah wanted to bake cookies when he got up from his nap and I didn't want to be a bad mommy and tell him no (hehe) so we made them.

Helping mommy pour the flour....

Smiling for Daddy saying "cookies!!"

As of Wednesday my dr said I was 3 cm dialated, 80% effaced and that Caleb's head was at position 0 or -1 (meaning he is SUPER low). She told me that she doubted I will make it to my next appointment (next wednesday). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she was right and that he will come this weekend. It's just with Caleb's head being soooo low, I am constantly feeling pains and pressure in my lower stomach. And it is very difficult to move around ... well, and lets face it, I'm impatient! lol

Anywho, Here is my 37 week pictures....

Elijah wanted to take a couple with me...


and just me...

Praying that this is the last "week" picture that I post, and maybe even the last post pre Caleb...
that would be nice :)

No comments: