I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just Elijah :)

I realized that I have been slacking on posts about Elijah... so this one is just for him :)
*hoping not to jinx myself* but Elijah is doing really well with potty training, again. lol.
He is dry through naps and 99% of the time when he wakes up from sleeping all night :)
and he wore the same pair of undies ALL DAY yesterday!! -- oh happy
days!!! that means he told me before he even started to go.

I just pray that when Caleb gets here that we wont go
backwards again. but we shall see.

anywho, Elijah has been loving the flash light lately!
I make him a tent with his little table and one of my
blankets. I caught him looking at a book the other day.
I have to say, I was very proud of him and thought it was
pretty cute :)


I turned the flash off for this pic so you could actually
see how dark it was in there. but in return, its a blurry pic. ohs well!

And then this picture... ah, I love it! I was just trying
to get a pic of him with his hat on (love the hat, but he never wears it).
and I just ended up getting super lucky to get this pic!

This is Elijah's "if I smile cute enough I might get away with whatever
it is that I am doing" smile. --- we have been seeing this look a lot lately lol.
and then I edited this picture and just really like the way it came out :)

1 comment:

Kaela said...

I love the last picture!