I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mud is a magnet for boys!

While we were at the Vickery house on Tuesday night, the boys played in the backyard. What can I say? - they are boys and went straight for the mud puddle from the sprinklers! - and Justen turned the sprinklers back on for them to play in as well.

Let me tell ya, they were messy from head to toe... but oh so happy! And in case you were wondering - Nataley and I are the best moms ever :)

So here are the pics from our fun night....

Justen's nephew, Hunter, Silas and Elijah all sitting down watching
a movie. Notice that the Silas and Elijah and both in the "comfort zones"
Silas - fingers in mouth. Elijah - fingers in belly button. lol

Just getting started. Silas was all for it... it took Elijah a little longer to really get into it.
- side note, if Elijah is taller then Silas its only by a hair or two... Silas was just standing in
the puddle which makes him look shorter.

And there he goes!

They both had fun.. but clearly Silas had more! He was cracking me up...
the kid was butt bombing the mud puddle here -

I don't think I have ever seen these two soooo happy! - Though, I will say that their smiles looks a little mischievous! :)



playing in the sprinklers ...

Elijah's bottom half was pretty muddy, but he tried to stay clean on top.

Silas, well... Need I say more?? (hehe, I think he looks like a dalmatian here)

Justen decided that Silas was a little too messy on the face and cleaned him off a little...

Then Elijah found the hose and if you click on the picture you can see that he was trying to shove a rock in it lol.

After we got the boys all cleaned up, I thought it would be fun to try to get a picture of
all the kiddos. Silas was doing his own thing and so I tried just Elijah and Emma. I told him to sit by her and he gave her a hug and kissed her... oy vey! lol.

The only picture I got of all 3 of them sitting together. Not the best, but oh well.

No comments: