YAY!! I have finally made it to 36 weeks. So if Caleb comes when Elijah did... only 2 weeks to go! But it really seems like he may come sooner - or, maybe that is just me hoping he will be here sooner :) lol Either way.. I am so done, and ready to meet my new little man! I think we have everything ready for his arrival. But I am getting nervous as to how Elijah will do with Caleb taking up mommy's time. - I think Elijah will love Caleb, he seems to be really good
with babies... but I think he is gonna get very jealous. - Guess only time will tell.
Susan took these pictures for me / of me. --- Don't remember what she said
now, but she said something that really made me laugh....
with babies... but I think he is gonna get very jealous. - Guess only time will tell.
Susan took these pictures for me / of me. --- Don't remember what she said
now, but she said something that really made me laugh....
No comments:
Post a Comment