Nope! Just Caleb sitting comfy in my tummy.... still! lol
I was looking in the mirror today and totally thought it looked like I had a basketball instead of a prego tummy and I wanted to share it with you all...
I was looking in the mirror today and totally thought it looked like I had a basketball instead of a prego tummy and I wanted to share it with you all...

See... Like I said, just Caleb :) ...

I have been having a lot more pains and pressure today then I have in the previous days, so I am hoping/praying that means Caleb will join us soon :) I have a dr appointment tomorrow morning at 9am, so if I do not feel the need to go to the hospital before then (wishful thinking? lol), then I will at least know what progress has been made since last Wednesday.
Not that any of you care, but just for my own records I wanted to measure how big my belly is now. I didn't do this with Elijah, and I wish I had... just to see how they compare. But writing it on here with Caleb's pregnancy will be a good way for me to document and be able to look back and see in future pregnancies. So .... around my waist (at my belly button) my stomach is a whopping 48 inches around!! crazy, I know. and even crazier that I am posting this on here, lol. but, I don't care... like I said, this is probably the only place I can document it and have it for future reference.
1 comment:
That is insane! It totally looks like a basketball! Also I never thought to measure but that seems fun to do and wow he sure is big. It's okay though, you are growing a strong healthy boy =) I can't wait to meet him...I bet you are dying yourself! I am so stoked to hear about your appointment tomorrow too!
Post a Comment