Well, almost! In two weeks Steven and I will be married for 4 years :) But since I am nearly 36 weeks (9 months) pregnant, we decided to go out early.
We went to AZ Mill's Mall and got our watches fixed, then played at Game works for awhile. - It was actually really fun to do something a little different :) and it was super nice
that we finally got our watches fixed.
Then we went to Mill Avenue and ate some SUPER yummy PF Changs (our favorite) ! Followed by going to AMC to see a movie. We ended up seeing "The Other Guys"... it was a good movie, but we both wish we would have saw a different movie. - pretty much all the good parts of that movie were in the commercials. And I will say, being 36 weeks prego.... those movie seats are not nice at all!! Everything aches right now. :(
But I had an over all great time with my husband and feel truly blessed that we have been married for 4 years!
Steven and I just before we left....
We went to AZ Mill's Mall and got our watches fixed, then played at Game works for awhile. - It was actually really fun to do something a little different :) and it was super nice
that we finally got our watches fixed.
Then we went to Mill Avenue and ate some SUPER yummy PF Changs (our favorite) ! Followed by going to AMC to see a movie. We ended up seeing "The Other Guys"... it was a good movie, but we both wish we would have saw a different movie. - pretty much all the good parts of that movie were in the commercials. And I will say, being 36 weeks prego.... those movie seats are not nice at all!! Everything aches right now. :(
But I had an over all great time with my husband and feel truly blessed that we have been married for 4 years!
Steven and I just before we left....
1 comment:
Happy 4 years in two weeks! I love that picture of just you, I like all of them, but I have to know where you took the picture with just you. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment