I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dr. Appointment

So I went to my doctor today. Because I had a "low papp A" (aka- lower blow flow levels to the baby from the umbilical cord) during an earlier ultra sound, my doctor recommended that I get a stress test once a week as well as a 3D ultra sound once a week..... all while now going to see her once a week. lol so if you lost count, that is 3 dr appointments a week! The reason being that I guess Caleb needs the blood flow more so now that he is coming to the end and if he is not getting enough blood then he can go down hill quickly. -- and since Elijah hardly ever moved and Caleb is following in his footsteps, it would be hard for me to know if something was wrong right away. But on the brighter side... I am gonna hopefully get some sweet 3d ultra sound pictures :) My dr is not too worried about it, but just wants to be safe.... and I'm not worried. I know God has a plan and I pray that nothing goes wrong, but I do know everything happens for a reason -- so we will just wait and see.

and though this is almost a week late, here I am at 35 weeks....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will keep you and Caleb in prayer and nice picture! Also I bet you are excited to get more u/s of your boy!