Yep, you read it! I'm now 38 weeks pregnant. The time has really flown by quickly . . . But I am def ready to be done!! I have been having a ton of pelvic pain, especially at night, cause Caleb is
sitting so low.
At my last u/s on Thursday, the lady said that Caleb is approx 7 pounds 11 ounces... which if you don't remember Elijah was 11 days early and 7 pounds 5 ounces. As of last Thursday, Caleb was 15 days from the due date. - so he is gonna be bigger then Elijah.
I think Elijah is really going to love Caleb. Every day he give him (my stomach) hugs and kisses and tells him to come out so that he can give Caleb nose kisses and hugs. - it is very cute. Maybe I should try to get a video of that before this is all over. And then Elijah tells me everyday that Caleb can come out today. I know we will have some jealousy issues, but I don't think there is any avoiding that.
Unfortunately, I think Elijah can truly sense that something is going on / about to happen and as a result for the passed week or so he has been glued to me! I'm a little nervous about leaving him for the 2 days we will be in the hospital, I haven't been away from him for more then a night... and that was literally drop him off later in the day and pick him up in the morning. Really wasn't all that long. - so this should be interesting for all of us. lol
And I pray that Elijah doesn't regress in his potty training anymore then he already has. :(
If he tells us, it is after he has already gotten his undies pretty wet... yet the kid will stay dry through naps and night time, just don't get it. He was just doing so awesome for awhile there, I really thought we had it down. Ohs well, we will get there one day... I hope haha.
Anywho, here I am today at 38 weeks...
sitting so low.
At my last u/s on Thursday, the lady said that Caleb is approx 7 pounds 11 ounces... which if you don't remember Elijah was 11 days early and 7 pounds 5 ounces. As of last Thursday, Caleb was 15 days from the due date. - so he is gonna be bigger then Elijah.
I think Elijah is really going to love Caleb. Every day he give him (my stomach) hugs and kisses and tells him to come out so that he can give Caleb nose kisses and hugs. - it is very cute. Maybe I should try to get a video of that before this is all over. And then Elijah tells me everyday that Caleb can come out today. I know we will have some jealousy issues, but I don't think there is any avoiding that.
Unfortunately, I think Elijah can truly sense that something is going on / about to happen and as a result for the passed week or so he has been glued to me! I'm a little nervous about leaving him for the 2 days we will be in the hospital, I haven't been away from him for more then a night... and that was literally drop him off later in the day and pick him up in the morning. Really wasn't all that long. - so this should be interesting for all of us. lol
And I pray that Elijah doesn't regress in his potty training anymore then he already has. :(
If he tells us, it is after he has already gotten his undies pretty wet... yet the kid will stay dry through naps and night time, just don't get it. He was just doing so awesome for awhile there, I really thought we had it down. Ohs well, we will get there one day... I hope haha.
Anywho, here I am today at 38 weeks...
1 comment:
That is a great picture. You look too cute and a little too happy for wanting him out all ready. I think you liked that you got to take another weeks pic ;) lol We will be praying for Elijah when you leave him with his grandma...I know that can be tough.
Post a Comment