I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

34 weeks....

So I am 34 weeks pregnant now! The time truly is flying by. I feel like I need to get so many things together, yet I don't know what I need to do lol. It's all so different this time around!! I have been having some pain and researched it... I am experiencing Pubic Symphysis Diastasis (or PSD). pretty much, my pelvic bone has a lot of pressure and pain through out the day... and my very lower back has been hurting a lot too, which I guess is also a sign of PSD. Lame! pretty much my body is just getting ready for Caleb's birth. and to top that, I have been getting a contraction or two about every other day. Man, this sucks! with Elijah I made it all the way to 7cm before I really felt anything. Anywho, here I am at 34 weeks.....



I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by!
If Caleb comes early like Elijah did, we have 4 weeks left! and by the way
I have been feeling, it seems like he will come even earlier. Guess it's just
a waiting game now!

3 comments:

Kaela said...

Yeah Missy!

Anonymous said...

You look great. It looks like your belly just popped out of nowhere. Cute outfit! Also I am wicked excited for you to have that baby! I can't wait to hold him :D

Laura Blue said...

still looking great! you are a beautiful pregnant lady. can't wait to see some photos of that cute little guy. hope everything goes good when the time comes