Elijah had a GREAT time! He was super happy and being very good up unit the last 5 minutes (when we were walking to the car) of our 2 1/2 hour trip.
We brought his car stroller and let him choose if he wanted to walk or ride.... or push. lol ....
The first animals we saw were the Giraffes and the Elephants. Elijah got on Steven's shoulders to be able to see them better (you can see the Giraffes in the background if you look closely)...
Looking at the animals....
Next we went to the "Monkey Village". This picture is NOT zoomed in at all, they were actually this close to us . Elijah loved it! .....
and look I found a super cute monkey in there!...
Then we pretty much just let Elijah lead the way and ended up in the water play area. lol. He loved it (thankfully I brought an extra pair of clothes for him knowing we would end up here)....
and then he saw the "choo choo train" and had to stop and wave. lol.
It was really nice to be able to get out and just let Elijah run and allow us to have some FREE family time :) Poor steven played football early today, so between that and the zoo he is pretty burnt on his arms. Elijah and I just look a little darker :)
was able to get a pic of steven and I as well as one family shot....
I like the way this one turned out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment