I took my 19 week picture while in Prescott at the woman's retreat.
I will be 20 weeks (5 months on Saturday). Time really is flying by! can't believe I am half way there! I think I am doing really well with my weight this time around. I have only gained 9-10 pounds in 5 months. - I have kinda been watching what I eat (not so much this past weekend lol), but I think most of it needs to be accredited to Elijah... I am always on the go!! I gained 40 pounds with Elijah, so I am really hoping to gain no more then 35 this time around... but 30 would be even better!
1 comment:
You look really good Missy! Glad everything is going great during this pregnancy! Elijah is such a handsome little boy and seems like he is full of personality! Tell Steven we said hi!
Post a Comment