I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

my funny boy

Just thought I would share our "funny of the day" with everyone :)


so on our way home from church today I asked Elijah what he wanted for lunch. He says "chicken" - meaning some of the whole fryer chicken that we had the other day. so I tell him "its all gone". and then he says " Salt, pieces" (he wanted some pieces of chicken and he wanted them salted). so I then I tell him again that it is all gone. so he says and I quote "buyed it!" (aka well just go buy some). Steven and I got a good laugh out of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it. he is so smart!