I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

music and easter

a few days before Easter we went to my grandma's house to color eggs. The kids had a great time! I didn't want to risk my camera getting messed up so there is no pictures of that. But after they were done, they played for awhile and my brother let Junior and Elijah listen to his christian rap music. They both loved it. lol the only picture I got of just Elijah on Easter. Isn't he cute?! Too bad you will never see that outfit again :( I washed it and the shirt shrunk about 3 inches in length. I know you can't see it in the picture but there is a little yellow "C" in the corner. oh well. it was cute for the day he wore it.
My brother and his girly friend Melissa ;)
my side of the family celebrating easter :)

I found 3 monkey... thought they were too cute and just had to get a picture of them :)
(Elijah, My dad, and Nephew Junior)

No comments: