I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ALL ABOARD!

We went with my parents to Stillman Railroad Park last weekend. I think Elijah thought he was in heaven! Everyone had a great time... but Elijah had the most fun. When he saw the train going by he would say "kisses...hugs....'mere (come here)".



In this picture he is saying "woo wooooo" (a train sound). He did this every time the trains went by lol.

Junior, Liana, Victor, Elijah and Steven.
riding the train.

Liana looks like a beauty queen waving in this picture

Then we went to see the inside of a real train. They had a little play area for the kids
before you go in.



running to get to the train.


victor and junior walking through the train.

they wanted to look out the window


Just the girls :)


some of the boys... I think steven and elijah were off chasing the train.
Victor, my dad, and Junior.

Victor, Dad, Mom

after riding the train, seeing the real train, and letting the kids play for a little while on the playground; the guys went and got the food for us :)


after we were done eating, the guys took the kids and played Frisbee and flew some kites....

Can't really see it, but my dad was helping junior get his kite up. Elijah was trying to rip the streamers off the kite. lol


Liana and her Kite... she got her's pretty high!

playing Frisbee.

Then we rode on the train one last time.... This time my dad and I took the kids....
"woo woooooo"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go...I mean I want to take Silas =)