I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

almost 2 year old pictures

Elijah and I went to the park yesterday and I thought I would try to get some pictures of him for his "2nd birthday" pics. They turned out okay... he was being goofy and didn't want sit still - go figure, at the park and not wanting to sit still?! lol.

I was able to get one REAL Elijah smile picture... (and he is doing what makes him happy.. playing with his belly button lol)

Then I gave him a sucker and his sunglasses as a bribe. lol.
grinning

Just thought this was a cute picture. my little boy looks
all grown up!

LOL... I think that is about all I can say
*he put his glasses on himself, upside down*

fake smile, saying cheese. but still cute

No comments: