which is Elijah talk for "big boy" lol.
My little man is growing up!! yesterday when I was changing his diaper he told me toilet so I took him. He went pee and then I went to put his diaper back on him and he kept grabbing his bum and being fussy. So I took him back to the toilet and he pooped !!! yay :) I was super excited about that. I really need to kick my butt into gear and train this kid!
Another big step we took yesterday was that Elijah is now in a big boy bed (toddler bed). Nap time yesterday was his first trial run. He laid now with out any issues.... but ended up turning his light on once to try to play and came out of his room once. and then he went to sleep - not too bad in my book! Then at bed time I told him he needed to stay in bed and not get out till morning or else he would be in trouble. - he went right to sleep and didn't get up!! he did wake up once last night and asked me to rock him (so I did). He was up for the day a little early, (5:30am) but I'm not complaining. He was SUPER funny. I was listening to him through the monitor and he turned on and off his bed room light a few times, then left it on to play for about 10 minutes, then came out of his room and to me saying "mom" (in a very happy voice). I think over all it was a very successful first day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment