I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

18 week ultra sound

It is 100% for sure a little boy. We are very excited and
will hopefully come up with a name soon!


His profile

sucking his thumb and nestled up next to the placenta.



A tootsie!



I am also very excited to announce that the baby is now measuring a day ahead of schedule instead of a few days behind. My lovely sister in law told me that it might just mean I have a big baby... but I refuse to believe that... to me it means that the baby will just come a little earlier :) hehe.... or so I hope!

according the to u/s tech everything is looking well with the baby but a dr is going to call me after they review the u/s pictures to tell me if there is anything or not. I am not too worried about it. I know God wont give me more then I can handle ;)

3 comments:

Kaela said...

Oh... that is SOOOO sweet. So happy for your family! I can't wait to here what name you are considering!:P

Anonymous said...

Yay for the new baby boy! Nice picture of the foot :D

Laura Blue said...

how exciting! can't wait to hear what his name will be. your 3D pics are great! mine didn't turn out so well with Ryder. isn't that so neat to be able to see them that well? so fun! good luck these next 20 weeks