I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where's Elijah??

It's official. Two mornings ago Elijah greeted me at his door!! - that's right. He climbed out of his bed. Thankfully he didn't get hurt! He has not done it since, but I am very worried that he is going to hurt himself trying to get out one of these times. So now we are debating.... toddler bed? or leave things the way they are. Not to fond of either solution. oh well, I know he is a climber and explorer... so I knew this was bound to happen one day.. just didn't think it would be this soon!!

on a funnier note, Elijah has been taking his play keys to the front door and while carefully only holding one key in his hand (surprisingly he usually holds it the right way, eek! lol) and he will try to open the door. I know we are going to have to figure out something for the doors cause i know it wont be long before he can actually turn the knobs.... it is getting pretty close.

I have to say it is so fun watching him learn new things and being able to pretty much see what he is thinking.

No comments: