I've been going through pictures and realized there are many pictures I want to share, yet I don't have enough to make a whole post of them. so this is a mumble-jumble of random pictures :)
Elijah had a little cup of Fruit Loops and accidentally dropped
them on the floor. Next thing I know Elijah was putting
them back in the cup one by one. What a good boy. :)
them on the floor. Next thing I know Elijah was putting
them back in the cup one by one. What a good boy. :)
I know these are from a while ago, but I just got all the pictures
off of Susan's camera. so here's a couple from our swimming classes.
Eh, guess its the best you can get after 6 weeks of swim classes and
this being the last day of classes.
*top/ left to right* Abby, Megan, Liana, Brianna, Allyssa, Junior
*bottom/ left to right* Jacob, and mr fussy pants Elijah
off of Susan's camera. so here's a couple from our swimming classes.
Eh, guess its the best you can get after 6 weeks of swim classes and
this being the last day of classes.
*top/ left to right* Abby, Megan, Liana, Brianna, Allyssa, Junior
*bottom/ left to right* Jacob, and mr fussy pants Elijah
My little bruiser is showing me what having a boy is ALL about.
The other day fell cause he was running in the kitchen with shoes on
and tripped and got his first bloody nose and bloody lip.
Another day he wanted my purse and was trying to pull it through the bar stool chair and
ended up pull the bar stool over on his head. man was he mad! I'm just glad he didn't get a black eye cause those things are HEAVY! anywho, all me crazy but I had to get a picture
of his poor little face. It was actually a lot worse by the end of the day. but much better the next day lol
Another diaper I made using a receiving blanket for the outside.
This diaper is called "Chloe Toes". I had to alter it a little to fit Elijah right,
but over all I LOVE this pattern. Very trim and looks pretty comfy for him :)
This diaper is called "Chloe Toes". I had to alter it a little to fit Elijah right,
but over all I LOVE this pattern. Very trim and looks pretty comfy for him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment