I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NO MORE BOTTLES!!

As of August 8th I stopped giving Elijah bottles. some days are tougher then others, but it is def getting easier. :) He is sleeping through the night (usually 7pm - 6:30/7am). its been very nice getting a full night sleep! Unfortunately since we stopped the bottle, Elijah is refusing to drink milk. I have tried it every way... cup / straw / about a million different sippy's / ect. but I figure right now he is banning milk cause he is mad at me for not giving it to him in the bottle lol. He is drinking plenty of water though, so I'm not too worried about it.

No comments: