I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

where a kid can be a kid....

took a trip to CHUCK E CHEESE yesterday with some of his cousins. He had an amazing time!! It truly is a great place for him. He could touch everything, run run run, climb and play his little heart out. I even took him up in the jungle gym thing and oh my goodness, I think Elijah thought he was in heaven! Unfortunately, I am not as small as I used to be, (sad I know) so it was a little more difficult for me to get around in there. oh well, the things a mother does for her child. lol.

anywho, needless to say we will def go back again soon :)

picture time!



Mom! this truck is sooo cool.... can I keep it??



driving ... so cute :)

wee, going down the slide!


dancing with Megan

climbing / playing lol

showed him that he could go on the screen

looking at himself on the screen lol

Where's my food mom??

he LOVES the race car games...what a boy!

Hi

Playing up in the jungle gym.

Hi Grandma!

No comments: