I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, August 10, 2009

California Beach Vacation 2009

sorry it took me so long to get these pictures up!
We have been pretty busy since we got back from Cali.

The trip was awesome!! we all had an awesome time, and we are so
glad that we got the opportunity to go!


Elijah and his best friend / cousin, Abby. They pretty much played the
whole way to Cali. - God Bless that girl!!! :)



Our hotel was literally less then a 2 minute walk to the ocean! it was awesome.
If you look at this picture I took from our balcony, you can see that between those
two middle houses is the ocean....



Here is a close up picture, amazing huh!!.....



and This is where we were....



The girls finally seeing the water..

and Elijah could care less.. he got all excited about a
"brrrr" aka bird. lol

okay so I totally staged this picture.. but isn't it awesome??? too bad Abby
let go of Liana's hand though.

haha, I told them all to turn around and smile at me before they
went to play in the water... and this is what I got....
lol



loved that shovel! best dollar I spent in a long time!!

SO HAPPY

steven and I in the water :) it was awesome.
but can you see what we had to walk through?? those are all
sea shells!!! OUCH!!!

can you see them now?? isn't that crazy??

dig girls ... dig!!!

the best picture I got of all 3 of us.. lol oh well... atleast
we are all in it right??

what an awesome picture right??? - megan - mid fall.. liana- just fell lol lol

fav picture of Liana... so happy.. pretty water background...
and a super sandy face :)

Me and Liana

Steven and Elijah

showing elijah the ocean

LOVE this picture... lol...
everyone playing and Abby running from the water

Alexis, Liana, Me, Elijah...
Hold on tight the wave is coming!!

so content... digging away
Dang! that water was cold!!

They LOVED playing in the sand.


Me and I think Megan running away from the wave


Steven and 'Lijah Bear... that kid was sooo happy to be sitting and digging
in the sand.

one of my fav picture of us :)


walking on the beach at night

outside our room

Why is there sand on my hands???
We went to Downtown Disney to let the girls trade pins. They had a great time!


Susan playing at Downtown Disney.
isn't she cute?





He was such a sleepy boy after a long day of fun and barely any sleep. He
couldn't even hold his bottle up. lol.
the girls waiting for their food and just playing

Abby showing Gene Simmons who's boss. lol

finally the food came and Elijah was happy lol
Then he wanted to be just like Abby


so sleepy!



3 beautiful girls


building our castle :)

No comments: