I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

God is good

so yesterday I was feeling super overwhelmed / stressed and just not myself. Last night I got on facebook and one of my friends posted this....

"From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I." -Psalm 61:2


wow! that is exactly what I needed to hear! Its so awesome that when I was in need He laid it on my friend heart to post that verse... and she was obedient and listened.

Just goes to show that when we are obedient, even if we don't understand ... God has a plan for all of us :)

No comments: