I'm a little confused as after looking at all my pictures I seem to be missing a ton of swim lesson pictures. :( There are a few very specific pictures I was wanting to post and now cannot find them anywhere. I am thinking I may have thought I downloaded the pictures when I really didn't. *sigh* oh well. Anywho, here is the one picture that is left on my computer of Elijah in his class....
He is in red holding the teacher's (also in red) hand.
He really did awesome in his class. Prior to swim lessons he would freak out every time I washed his hair, but now he doesn't --- that alone is worth paying for the swim lessons to me haha! He also gained a ton more confidence and as of last night started kicking to steven under water. - He doesn't get very far but that really isn't the point right now.... it is the fact that my "freak out when a drop of water gets in his face" son willingly stuck his face completely under water and tried to swim!!
Here is Caleb and I in the mommy and me class.
Here is Caleb and I in the mommy and me class.
We mostly just hung out on the stairs with another mama and her son. -- at, then, 9 months old you really can't teach too much. so we just enjoyed playing in the pool. and Caleb is a champ when it comes to going under water. most of the time when he goes under he not only doesn't freak out, he doesn't even look like it bothered him at all :)
a super cute sleepy boy after swim lessons .
So I got a new camera two days ago!! still trying to figure out what all the little things mean, but I already love it!! Here are a few swimming pictures I took with the new camera.
All of my boys just hanging out in the pool....
1 comment:
I love that last picture!
Post a Comment