I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Do I have twins?!

Nope, not even close....

But I finally found the boys matching outfits! I have been looking for matching outfits for them for some time and could never find one that went from 12months - 4T. The other day at walmart I saw these adorable outfits and had to get them. Then, of course, I had to try to take pictures of them in their matching outfits. What a nightmare. lol.

"Caleb, *some goofy sound, then Caleb smiles. score perfect picture....* NO, Elijah!! don't look at your brother!"
" Ah, don't pull on the blanket!!"
"Caleb get back here!"
"Look at mommy..."


Steven - "Babe, we gotta leave for church now."
*sigh* and only a couple okay picture.... FAIL. lol

That about sums it up. haha.

I use Picasa 3 to edit my pictures.... anyone have any other free programs that may be better to work with for editing?

Anywho, here are the best ones.....



* Hehe, this one is super cute to me, but Elijah is making a very goofy face cuz he is tickling Caleb. If he was actually smiling I would LOVE this picture*


Then Caleb crawled away. and Elijah actually took a few good picture with out being too silly.
LOVE this one!
Dislike the coloring on this one, but still a cute picture...and does anyone wanna take a guess as to what is wrong with these last two pictures??....







2 comments:

nataley said...

You tried to combine two pictures to make one....in the first one Elijah's head looks huge! The second one isn't all that bad.

Laura Blue said...

you did a pretty good job with photoshop. too bad we can't always get the perfect picture we want. cute boys though. i can't believe how big caleb is. how old is he now