So I decided I would do separate post up dates on the boys as they are both super cute and I don't wanna make one huge blog.. and I don't wanna lessen the amount of pictures in each blog lol.
I cannot believe that Caleb is 10 months old now! I will have a 1 year old in less then 2 months... how did that happen??
I cannot believe that Caleb is 10 months old now! I will have a 1 year old in less then 2 months... how did that happen??
He is now a climber! He tries to climb on the couch but is not quite tall enough for it.
So he settles for random toys and couch cushions when brother takes them off the couch lol.
He was very excited to see something to climb on...
So he settles for random toys and couch cushions when brother takes them off the couch lol.
He was very excited to see something to climb on...
and he made it :)
This is the face I get when I tell him he is not aloud to touch something lol.
He will make the face, and say "eeeh" in a whining tone. and I will say "no fussing"
then he will stop and just make the face lol.
He will make the face, and say "eeeh" in a whining tone. and I will say "no fussing"
then he will stop and just make the face lol.
I call him Mr. Smiley pants :)
Just a random picture while I was trying out my new camera... and for some reason, I REALLY like this picture!!
He was doing well with a schedule and sleeping pretty awesome... he was sleeping from 7:30 - 4:00am and then having a bottle and was going back to bed till 6/6:30. It was good while it lasted. --- but alas, teething has gotten the best of him. *sigh* he finally just cut tooth number 8 but I suspect there is two more on the way.
Other then that he is a super happy and wonderfully calm child. Oh and he can wave now :) If you tell him "hi" he will say "hhhh -a" and open and close his hand over and over.
Other then that he is a super happy and wonderfully calm child. Oh and he can wave now :) If you tell him "hi" he will say "hhhh -a" and open and close his hand over and over.
1 comment:
I'm glad Caleb was your happy baby-- now you know why I liked to take Danika EVERYWHERE with me, she was just too much fun! She still is, but its hard to go around with TWO happy babies even if they are pretty much good to go wherever you want...
Post a Comment