I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update on Caleb and busy busy busy!!

Had a 3d ultra sound today. Everything is looking great with our new little man :) He is around 2 pounds now! and they moved my due date up.

Today I should have been 25 weeks and 4 days ... but I am now 26 weeks and 6 days. -- So just over a week ahead of schedule.

The estimated due date was September 11th... and now it is my birthday, September 2nd. So that means He will probably be here in 2 1/2 - 3 months... crazy! and time is going to fly by! We are going on vacation to cali this weekend. Then next Monday starts vacation bible school at our church. Next is Fathers day and the following weekend we are going camping. Then starts 4 weeks of swim lessons (mon- thurs) with my son, niece, and nephew. Which brings us passed the first week of July... which is my mom's b day and the 4th of july.

Not sure what July has in store for us yet. But August then becomes another busy month... or at least the end of the month anyways.... My dad's birthday, then our anniversary (4 years woot woot!), Steven wants to go on the men's retreat (weekend of aug 27th) then my b day is sept 2nd and now Caleb's due date. I am hoping Caleb comes a couple weeks early so that way he is not right between our anniversary and my b day.

I think a HEALTHY Caleb coming on 8/9/10 would be a lot of fun! I mean really, how cool would it be to have that as your birthday?!

Anywho! I will try to post pictures of our vacation as soon as we get back. But in
the mean time here are a few pictures from my u/s today (which I am around 26 weeks with
the new due date)

Snuggled up with his hand next to his face.


Being a little stinker and covering his face....
probably saying "no more pictures!"

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Wow...how neat! Good pics!