I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

back to the old due date

I had a doctor's appointment a few days ago. They told me that the 3d ultra sound tech was
mistaken :( She said that my due date will stay as the original day (sept 11), but that the
U/S actually said the baby is on set for Sept 16th! - But since I had an early u/s at 6 weeks, they are sticking with sept 11th. She said all 6 week babies pretty much are the same. But in later ultra sound... if the parents are tall/short or fat/skinny then that will change things a little bit as to the size and length of the baby. So back to Sept 11th it is!

Big time bummer, but I that means
there is a less likely chance that Caleb is coming the weekend of August 27th.... that week/
weekend is jam packed! (anniversary -26th-, mens retreat 27th/28/29- my b day -2nd-).
So as much as I hate to have Caleb not come till later, it really is for the best!

And with that said... I am back to being 29 weeks pregnant.

Me at 29 weeks....










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r be-a-utiful.

Anonymous said...

you have nice arms and tan well...i'm jealous...