I'm 29 weeks (just over 7 months) pregnant. I truly cannot believe how quickly time is passing! If Caleb comes early, like Elijah did, we could be meeting him in 9 weeks!
On one hand, I can't wait to meet him and hold him. But on the other hand,
it seems like there is still sooo much to do! I really wanna get his things
washed / organized / set up, but when you are not living in your own
house it does make that somewhat difficult. I really want to get
these plastic organizing drawers, and it's a really great deal, but they
are $60. I might try to save my money to get them... but we'll see :)
Here is a picture of me today, 29 weeks and 2 days prego.
Also, I just got a new hair style and a
new shirt (from goodwill for $4).
On one hand, I can't wait to meet him and hold him. But on the other hand,
it seems like there is still sooo much to do! I really wanna get his things
washed / organized / set up, but when you are not living in your own
house it does make that somewhat difficult. I really want to get
these plastic organizing drawers, and it's a really great deal, but they
are $60. I might try to save my money to get them... but we'll see :)
Here is a picture of me today, 29 weeks and 2 days prego.
Also, I just got a new hair style and a
new shirt (from goodwill for $4).
No comments:
Post a Comment