I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Elijah's 2 year pictures

Went to Olan Mills and I had a coupon for a completely free package. - free is always awesome!

anywho, these were the best pictures. I ended up getting the first one cuz the lady said I had to choose from the first pose, which I had told her I wanted a standing picture of him. I really like the ladder one more, but oh well.. again free is free!

The pic we got the package of. Handsome little man :)


The one I really liked.

why so serious?

Telling the lady (and showing her) that he is 2

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Those are awesome...great pics!