last weekend Elijah stayed the night at my parents house.... and I am told he actually did a really good job *tear, my little boy is growing up!* my mom has a few pictures of the kids all sleeping on an air mattress together, I will try to get those soon... they are super funny cuz all the pictures they are in different positions and different spots on the bed. lol. anywho, I took all the kids for my mom so she could go shopping the next morning. They had a great time! I think they were pretending to cook using elijah's tools as mixers and such lol...

The other day elijah's friend, Danika, came over to visit. Elijah LOVES babies! - i just hope he likes his sibling as much as he likes other babies. lol. here are two pictures that I thought were adorable of the two of them....
Cassie put Danika on the floor and Elijah just laid right next to her and talked
to her and patted her head lol

she lifted her head, so Elijah sat up a little too. he wanted to
hold her hand.. so cute!

and elijah is sitting on my lap right now saying... "kuh... kuh!" aka danika danika! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment