I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The BIG news ...




Yep , that's right. Another boy! I thought for sure it was a girl since this pregnancy seemed so different to me... but we couldn't be more happy that it is a boy! Steven and I talked about it a long time ago that it would be perfect to have 2 boys and then a girl.

I'm very excited for Elijah to have a brother to be rough and tough with (eventually lol). and that means we really don't have too much to buy for this baby. I want to upgrade our baby monitor, get a 'sit and stand' stroller, make him a few diapers, and that is about all I need.


yay, now we get to decide on a name :) we have two that we like, but nothing is set in stone. one seems to be growing very rapidly in popularity, which I don't like. so we will see what we come up with :)

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Yeah! How excitig! I bet he will be a great big brother-to his brother! Can't wait to see you guys!

Kevin and Naomi Barton said...

That is awesome! Congratulations Im sure Elijah will be a great big brother and it is always good not to have to buy much! Can't wait to hear the name!