I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, March 5, 2010

side walk chalk

Elijah is loving being able to play outside almost every day... the weather has been great! - well, outside of sunday's it seem... it has rained every sunday for almost a month now. lol. One day we found some rocks to play with and I had shown him how to color with the rocks - ya I know, super ghetto.... whatever, he liked it. lol. so I thought I would upgrade us and get Elijah some side walk chalk. He and his cousin Abby had a great time coloring at getting messy! Here is a few pictures of their time together....


they were SOOOO messy after they were done!
Chalk bums!!



Last sunday while it was raining, Aunt Shirley was here and getting Elijah to warm up to her....

she realized the way to his heart was sitting on his little couch with him

and feeding him part of her banana :)


Then he read a book with Grandma...

Yesterday Silas came over to play with Elijah. Boys and dirt, I don't get it... lol, but they loved it :) They sat in the dirt digging with random "tools" for a good 15 or so minutes. lol



and to end the post, here is my new favorite picture of elijah. He was playing with chalk and then just sat at the bottom of the slide looking like he was in deep thought lol....

No comments: