I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

14 weeks...

I am 14 weeks pregnant yay! here are a few pictures from today :)

Rocking the bump...

The Hubby and myself...

La Familia...

and this picture is from a few days ago. I LOVE this picture :)
He was playing with his sweater (taking his hands and pulling them
in the sweater and saying "go?" -aka where did my hands go. lol
*he loves that sweater lol*



oh and we haven't actually started potty training Elijah yet, but the last week or so, anytime we change his diaper he will tell us "toilet" and then we take him and he goes pee right away (almost every time)! I think in a few weeks we are going to try full blown potty training in :)

No comments: