I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, March 26, 2010

new hair!

so I decided to chop my hair off. I really did give growing it out a good try (haven't had short hair in about a year and a half). But I just wasn't happy with my hair at all. Its sooo nice to be able to have my hair down, yet have it off my neck and out of the way :)

anywho here is the hair (oh and I'm 4 months pregnant!) ...



and a side view :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your shirts in these pictures. Too cute! And of course your hair is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Can I have your white shirt in the last picture?