So everyday when I put Elijah down for a nap I give him hugs and kisses and tell him I will see him when he gets up. (which never seems to be long enough lol) But before I leave the room, it never fails, he always asks me / tells me " park"?! and I tell him probably and then he usually goes right to sleep. It cracks me up that he remembers to ask me everyday at nap time if we can go to the park. I try to take so that way he can run off some energy, but we have actually been pretty busy lately.
Anywho, steven and I took Elijah after he got home from work on Tuesday. We took him to red mountain park so we could feed the ducks. The first set of ducks we tried to feed wanted nothing to do with our bread. so we walked a little ways and found some more and thankfully these ones were hungry :) Elijah had a great time. Here are a few pictures...
throwing the bread

saying "hi"

pointing at a duck that got really close

clapping after the duck ate the bread. lol.
I really love this picture... the way the sun is reflecting off the water
and he is looking that way, ah its just perfect ;)

and just because I like this picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment