I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My first REAL bath!

Now that my circumcision is all healed up, I got to move up from a sponge bath (which I disliked very much). I got to bathe in mommy and daddy's tub. I was a little unsure at first, so I peed on mom's leg.... but then I realized I liked the tub and it went well :)

I needed my binkie at first to help calm me down. and mom was being nice and used her hand to cover me up.


There i'm content now. and liking the water :)


I love wrapping up in my towel! - its so soft and comfy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man he is so freaking cute! I love how you covered him with your hand...so sweet of you. Good job mommy! What an adorable baby boy!!!!

NAAVAH said...

I agree with natty he is soo darn cute and covering him up he probably liked it!