I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The 3 "S's" ..... Swimming, Shoes, and Sleeping....

Mom must really enjoy taking pictures of me sleeping. Especially when I am in cute outfits...



sometimes when I wake up in the early morning with gas Mom will let me lay on her to help relieve the pressure. - we both fell asleep and Daddy took our picture.
I got some pretty sweet shoes! my Uncle Victor got them for me. Here is a picture of me all dressed up and with my totally awesome shoes :)


ah swimming... I may have liked the water, but Mom brought me out when I was upset and tired, so Dad really didn't have a fair chance at getting me to like the water. Even though I was upset, Mom still insisted on taking pictures to remember the day.


We will have to try it again some other time..... when I am happy and well rested.

Well, I better get back to what I do best.... eating, sleeping, and pooping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture with you and him sleeping...it's so precious. Also those shoes are pretty sweet. He looks big pimping in the picture where he is in his car seat. What a cutie!

Funk-E Family said...

oh how cute, he looks so content with you guys, love it.

Laura Blue said...

i love your background and header... so cute!!! i like your way of censoring him in the bath lol i hope your next swim is a little happier moment... so cute though. they grow up too fast, don't they? looks like you're enjoying all the time you get with him. keep up on all the fun posts... you're doing great!

NAAVAH said...

oh he is sooo cute!! I agree with Naomi he lokks very content with you guys!!