I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am an itty bitty teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini....

okay, so you caught me... I'm not really a yellow polka dot bikini... but I am itty bitty teeny weeny!
I went to my 2 month check up today and I am 10 pounds 12 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long.... mom and dad think I am getting nice and big, but the dr said I am only in the 25th percentile for my age- which means that 75% of 2 month olds are bigger then me. But that's okay... i'm not too worried about it cause my bestest bud , Silas, has got my back.... he is only 11 days older then me but he has got almost 4 pounds on me and about 2 inches... so if any of you babies are thinking about messing with me, you have to go through my body guard first :) hehe.

me at 2 months!

Mommy and Daddy are super proud of me! - the last few nights I have slept 7 hours straight at night!! and then I will eat and go right back to sleep for another 2 - 3 hours.

Other then that nothing too much is going on in my life. Just enjoying my family. I have yet to roll over yet, but I think I am getting close. I am lifting my head pretty well... though I do tend to get frustrated at times.

Oh ya! I almost forgot to tel l you!.... Abby, our dog, is starting to like me a little more. :) Its not that she didn't like me before, she would just ignore me. but now she is starting to pay more attention to me :) she will go where ever I go. and if mom leaves me in my crib, most of the time Abby will stay in my room with me. - what a good doggy. Mom tried taking a few pictures with us together... but neither one of us cooperated too well. anywho here are a few pics from that event. lol.




Daddy giving me kisses before bed. I sure do love him!!





as Tigger would say.... " T-T-F-N...TA TA FOR NOW! " :)

2 comments:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

aww how cute, he is a big boy. i love how small he is. he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow he is a growing boy. How fun! And that's awesome that he has been sleeping really well for you at night. I am waiting for Silas to grasp that but I think he will now that he isn't out of his element with all these visitors. And those pictures are great. I love the one of him and Steven...it's just so precious. Way to be a great mommy!