.............................................................................♥ Sorting through life one load at a time ♥
.............................................................................
I John 3:18
1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
blankets!
I got two new blankets!! Judy made them just for me :)
me and Judy
and my blankets!!
Thank you Judy! I love them :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh fun. I love baby blankets. And how cool to have one with all his stats on it!
3 comments:
Oh fun. I love baby blankets. And how cool to have one with all his stats on it!
that's so fun that he has someone who loves him that much to make these cute little blankets for him. darling.
those are some fun blankets i have a little piture of when i was born!
Post a Comment