What? Its the fourth of July today????!!!! Oh wow! i'm so excited. Where are we going?

We are going on my first long car ride to Cottonwood? hmm.... I wonder if I am going to be good or fussy??

I like the music Mom and Dad played. :)

And I'm out.
What? we aren't here yet?? I wanna get out of this seat already!!

ah, This is much better! Isn't it sooo pretty here?

Family picture :)

I did really well when the fire works started. I sat on Dad's lap, sucked on my binkie and watched the pretty lights quite peacefully :) and then I ate my dinner and slept the whole way home.
6 comments:
I like that you put everything in his point of view! It makes everything better it makes it sound so cute just like he is!
great family pics. also love the ones of the car seat! what a cute boy!
cute title. those are adorable pics! looks like you all enjoyed your time away and the firework show. i too like how you put everything in his point of view... so cute! and that's great you got a family pic out of it as well. adorable!
I love the pics of him so surprised, what a cutie!
I am going to add on things like I love the pictures I wonder how you got him to get those pictures? They are just so cute!
That first snap is way adorable...appears you had a super 4th...woohoo!
Post a Comment