I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been around for an entire month !!

My how time flies! Didn't realize that its been so long since I last posted. What a bad blogger I am. lol. Anywho, a lot has happened in my short little life.... so Lets up date, shall we?!


Well Mom is a little gross for actually taking a picture of this. But she didn't think anyone would believe her if she didn't. The other day I projectile spit up! crazyness!!!! - needless to say, I was hungry after I did that.

Guess what, Guess what!!... I am now 4 weeks old!!! Time sure is flying by! Mom and Dad wanted to take some pictures with me to celebrate the day :)

I sure do LOVE getting kisses from my Daddy. I tried to kiss him back but i'm still learning.


And here is Me and Mommy :)



And you guessed it.... one of all of us :) Daddy likes to call Mommy a "Picture Nazi"


My Daddy had his first fathers day!! I bought him a Mag light. When I was in Mommies tummy, every time we went to home depot Daddy told Mommy he wanted a mag light... so I figured that would be a good gift :) He LOVED it, yay!


Family picture on Fathers day!


So I have to admit, I am little bit spoiled. Even when Mom needs to get stuff done, I sometimes get to hang out with her and be in one of my slings. I really enjoy being snuggled up next to her, I usually fall asleep.a

I've been having a lot more tummy time lately. Most of the time I enjoy it.



My Grandma bought me a new outfit. I'm styling now!


I got to play Super Nintendo with Daddy last night. - I had fun sitting on Dad's lap watching him play Mario.

Okay, well I am pretty tired now. Make sure you check back again soon for the next update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love it. He's such a cutie. I love the one with you and him in the moby wrap. You look great! Also the last one with him sleeping is so adorable. And him and Steven playing nintendo...I LOVE IT. Sounds like you are having a great time and that you are a great mommy!

Laura Blue said...

nice spit up. love that sling... looks comphy! i bet you had fun watching your dad. you sure are cute! stay a good little boy for your mommy.