I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

updated pictures

sorry that I haven't wrote in a while. I have been a bit fussy lately and have been needing my Mommy to hold and cuddle me most of the day. Other then that not much has been going on in my world. Here are a few pictures that I really like....



Just showing off one of my diapers :)


Smiling for mom

First time napping in my crib. - I really like it :)



so, as you can see I was not very happy at the moment; but that didn't stop mom from taking a picture of me holding my head up like a champ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man what a cute boy! Love the cloth diapers...way too adorable!

Patti said...

looks like your doing a good job mama! those are the hand and foot things i have for ryan. they have fallen apart every which way possible. hope yours hold up better!