I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I know I know...

It has been forever since I've posted. I just have no motivation or time. I really want to try to focus more of my time on my boys and less time on the computer. - and this and facebook is where I realized I spent a lot of my time... and, obviously, have now been spending less time. I am torn though. I love to look back on my blog and see "what was ELijah doing at xx months" to compare with Caleb. -- I am glad that some people like to read my blog, but I really do my blog for me lol.

so, with that said... I may post from time to time in the future.










No comments: