I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wee Baby Jesus at church...

So Elijah thought that they were going to just be singing the wee baby Jesus song on stage at church.  But they ended up singing 3 other songs prior to "his" song.  Every time they would start a different song he would sadly walk off the stage and come and tell me that they were not singing "his" song. - wish I would have gotten a video of that lol.

The song started and Elijah just looked around and did nothing, I was pretty bummed cuz he was sooo excited to say "his" part.  After the song was over though, Elijah saw that the microphone was open and took that opportunity to sing the song lol. 

Poor kid got messed up at the end and then was bashful about it and ran off stage. Then he cried cuz he realized he didn't finish it. I was shocked though that he got on the mic by himself and sang the song... never saw that one coming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was too cute! XD

Natty said...

It was SOOOOO CUTE! I tried to tape it but Naavah was in the way of my video too :P Also man that little girl with the dark hair and black and red checkered dress is ADORABLE! Just saying ;)