I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

please do this for me!!

USE THE LINK BELOW AND SIGN UP FOR STUMBLE UPON. - IT IS THE SAME IDEA AS PINTEREST. - AND THEY WONT SEND YOU A TON OF EMAILS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.


http://stumbleupon.extole.com/a/clk/10TKp

IF I GET 5 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP USING MY LINK I CAN GET A $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD. EVEN IF YOU SIGN UP AND THEN CANCEL AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR EMAIL, THAT WOULD STILL COUNT AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT :)

THERE IS A FEW BOOKS I REALLY WANT TO READ BUT MY LIBRARY DOES NOT CARRY THEM AND I DON'T HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY TO SPEND ON THEM.

LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU SIGNED UP!






7 comments:

Kaela said...

I totally would-but it wanted to to "prove I'm human" with a facebook account which I don't have (and my dad would KILL me if i set that up!)

Unknown said...

i signed up. looks cool. as if i'm not on the computer too much as is.

* Missy * said...

breanne - there is another option on that page that you can just copy the words to prove it as well.

JRM said...

got it, but how do i show that i joined because of you?

Kevin and Naomi Barton said...

I signed up......hope you get your giftcard :)

* Missy * said...

JRM - That link is a "special" link that says you signed up under me :)

I think I only need one more person.


thank you guys!! I really appreciate it.


I am wanting to get a freezer cooking book and I've had a "wish list" of chiristian homeschool and home management books that I really want.... why is it that the library never has the books I really wanna read?

Kaela said...

Eh...oops...that wasn't JRM-I forgot to sign him out of the account before I commented, so that was me. Anyways, I signed up! :)