.............................................................................♥ Sorting through life one load at a time ♥
.............................................................................
I John 3:18
1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.
Friday, December 30, 2011
confused
So Steven re did our computer a few days ago and when I went to my blog to write a new post everything looked different. - I do not like it at all :( Did everyone's change??
If you're referring to the new blogger interface, then yes. They said a few months ago that they were going to automatically change it, and gave everyone time to swap in advance. I swapped then so I could get used to it, but had to swap back a few times to do some things that you can't do with the new interface. It sucks :( Google needs to straighten out its bugs, big time.
Jess - yes that is what I am referring to. I don't get anything for my blog as that email no longer exists. and it wont let me change my email address to my gmail one - says I cannot use a gmail email with a blog. -- so I know nothing about it. This sucks! why does everything have to change? I like the option to be able to change things if I want to... but I hate it that they just go "eh we are gonna change it, deal with it!"
4 comments:
Yeah, is it the new blogger dashboard? I think you can still go revert it back.
If you're referring to the new blogger interface, then yes. They said a few months ago that they were going to automatically change it, and gave everyone time to swap in advance. I swapped then so I could get used to it, but had to swap back a few times to do some things that you can't do with the new interface. It sucks :( Google needs to straighten out its bugs, big time.
Everything looks the same to me....although your video had a REALLY hard time loading (Wee Baby Jesus)....but it finally did. :)
Jess - yes that is what I am referring to. I don't get anything for my blog as that email no longer exists. and it wont let me change my email address to my gmail one - says I cannot use a gmail email with a blog. -- so I know nothing about it. This sucks! why does everything have to change? I like the option to be able to change things if I want to... but I hate it that they just go "eh we are gonna change it, deal with it!"
Post a Comment