I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where my readers at?!

lol


well in light of getting a comment from someone I do not know, I thought I would write a post and ask that if you read my blog, please leave a comment and let me know how you found my blog :) It is nice to know that not only do more then 3 people read my blog, but that people I don't even know stick around long enough to read my silly posts haha. - I must be more interesting then I thought! or you are really bored... either way, I will take it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw you got a comment from Torin O. She commented on my post, "Rambling" so I checked out her blog. Looks like she's pretty popular!

And yes, I'm really bored. ;p

* Missy * said...

lol Jess, you are too funny!