I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, September 26, 2011

what do these have in common?

Shark week , Colossal Squid,Clash of the Dinosaurs, Mighty machines, How'd they build that: fire trucks.....

These are all the shows that Elijah is into right now. lol. He is fascinated by "real" shows. And I can't complain too much cuz they are actually teaching him things - and I find them interesting too.

Just had to share that info with you all as I find it funny that that is what my 3 year old is into.

Caleb on the other hand likes "my-my" (mighty machines) "doh-uh" (dora) and mickey mouse club house (can't say that one yet lol).

does anyone have any other suggestions for what Elijah and I could watch that have to do with construction, machines, underwater creatures or prehistoric animals?



No comments: